20 ways to reset your mind on a date with yourself.
Creative meeting with yourself to help better understand own inner world, to develop a creative flair and increase personal productivity.
The sensational bestseller Julia Cameron’s “The Artist’s Way,” almost key instrument of creative and personal growth are the practice dates with yourself: walking, traveling, creating paintings and handicrafts.
During the creative meeting with yourself, you can learn something new. That is why to follow own emotions and changes.
Such kind of visits has become a stumbling block, especially when the museums, theaters, and cinemas people visits more nowadays. This is due to the inability to devote at least an hour per week only yourselves. Reset your mind and dive into the own world. There are so many ideas for an exciting pastime.
Recentmagazine.com introduce some of them to you:
- Stroll through the native city, if you are here for the first time. Feel like a tourist.
- Take a small amount and make a crazy image of the things bought in second-hand.
- Record your video to your favorite song of youth.
- Go to the cemetery: think of the tragic and romantic stories about the lives of those who are at rest think about eternity.
- Take a photo of something unusual. Wicker chairs, yellow cars, men with a hat. The main thing is that by the end of the day you have to get at least 10 photos. The crazier the object for the photo, the more interesting.
- Stick your finger in the list films awarded the “Oscar”, download and look at the end.
- Write a letter to yourself in a year. Seal. Hide; put a reminder on your phone to read after a year.
- Reset your mind and try to perform a normal weekday, without spending a penny. Yes, transportation and lunch – too. You do not have to starve and walk, improvise!
- Make a vision board. Have you also a stack of old magazines? Then they will come in handy.
- Take a ride on a commuter train to the first unknown destination. It is desirable in the daytime, of course, and with the money for a return ticket.
Go to a coffee shop with a laptop, reset your mind and write a story about a couple that sits across. Who knows, perhaps you dozed great playwright.
- Visit the café for vegans. Usually, it serves food, unusual for the average person. Expansion of gastronomic memories guaranteed.
- Make a list of 100 things you adore. Or hate. Or both lists. You will be surprised yourself.
- Engage in yoga. Not necessarily just to twist the ram’s horn. Will be enough to do some of them.
- Stretch the Espresso cup in a coffee shop for an hour. Watch. Think. Meditate.
- Go through last one of the webinars that are gathering dust in the tabs. At your choice.
- Take a walk down the street, listening to classical music.
- Buy an in-store deli completely unfamiliar product, get the most delicious recipe and cook with it a masterpiece.
- Select a folder with photos of the best of the year. Print out and insert it into a beautiful album.
- Enjoy life!